Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back from Galilee














All right first of all everyone needs to get off of my back. I haven't exactly had access to a computer for a couple of weeks so the whole blogging thing gets tricky, but I promised pictures of Egypt so I'll get these up first








This is the wilderness of Zin, this is where the children of Israel wandered and also where Lehi and his family would have traveled through on their way to the red sea. Not my ideal camping spot, but whatever works.














At this point I had no idea what was in store










We were greated by camels eating out of a dumpster



Me at the Giza Pyramids; These Ram Headed lions guard the entrance of the Carnac temple























The Entrance of the Luxor Temple















When on the nile...
So this golubia wasn't nearly as cool (temperature wise) as I hoped it would be

No comments: